"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Yet the public perception of the economy is a poor one."
- It is very much at odds with the public perception of him.
- There still seems to be a public perception that teachers have it easy.
- Those steps and others, he said, have changed the public perception of the city.
- But in terms of public perception, the connection has already been made.
- "I believe public perception in the 90's is very different on the issue of how women are represented," she said.
- If he can change public perceptions along the way, all the better.
- What has also changed over the last 40 years is the public perception of the piece.
- "They're not comfortable with what they think the public perception will be," he said.
- But the public perception this year was that the team didn't get everything out of itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.