"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So what should we do with the public funds available to us?
- One is whether we should give public funds to energy at all.
- There is no other form of support available from public funds.
- Now, less than 5 percent of public funds are spent there.
- "Our public funds are able to go further with the help of the private groups that get involved," she said.
- It is wrong to use public funds in this way.
- She has raised $94,000 and received $90,000 in public funds.
- Then this March, the bank received a further $510 million in public funds.
- He also found it possible to direct public funds to his own use.
- This is not a good use of European public funds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.