"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Huge public demonstrations in favor and against the move are being held almost daily.
- You should avoid areas where public demonstrations are taking place.
- These people have made public demonstrations and gained some media attention.
- Yet there have been only a few calls for an independent investigation and little in the way of public demonstrations.
- "I saw one of the last public demonstrations against Hitler," he said.
- It was the first public demonstration before the world's press.
- It took two hours for the public demonstration to begin.
- Four years later it hosted the first public demonstration of television.
- The road was built during the first half of 1860 and opened in August with a "public demonstration."
- As a result, many individuals began to call for his resignation in public demonstrations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.