"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was just a step away from the immediate public recognition that he had to learn to live with.
- Much of their public recognition occurred later in the 1960's.
- There's a lot of women out there training hard, but they don't have what it takes to get the public recognition.
- Holland's work with the group won wide public recognition that year.
- "This trial is a public recognition of so much suffering," he said.
- To justify the decision, he cites his low public recognition.
- In London her work quickly received public and industry recognition.
- "It has increased public recognition of what we do here."
- He is very private in his giving and does not seek public recognition.
- Williams was a general who never received much public recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.