"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said public safety had not suffered because of the change.
- "But you must consider the positive benefits they have for public safety."
- In 1977 he was named the city's director of public safety.
- "People who risk their lives for public safety every day," he says.
- While the economic success of these programs may be easy to display, their effect on public safety is not.
- The city provides a small police department for public safety.
- I'll tell them to talk to the director of public safety.
- His interests have to be considered, but public safety is more important.
- Officials say the changes are needed to protect public safety and order.
- Perhaps most important, it will increase public safety, the major concern throughout our city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.