"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It's not reasonable for public broadcasters to keep doing things the same way."
- As a public broadcaster, Phoenix has government representatives on its board.
- When the public broadcasters do mention the opposition, it is usually in a negative light.
- Now, after some changes in the law, it's much harder for any political party to influence the public broadcasters.
- In most countries, the public broadcasters were the only television services available until the 1980s.
- They do development work for both public and commercial broadcasters.
- But public broadcasters were not defending themselves against budget cuts.
- A public broadcaster, set up in 2005, is intended to be free from government control.
- A common means of providing a cultural subsidy is to have public broadcasters pay for program development.
- Many countries have public broadcasters, which get funding from the government to broadcast television shows and radio programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.