"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually, the walk starts at a church and goes to a public square.
- At the end there appeared to be a public square of some sort.
- The debate, to them, is whose values will be the voice in the public square.
- In both places the public square was a place of education.
- The call box was on a public square and made of glass.
- The island was not much larger than the public square at home.
- What will be the great public square of the future?
- As a result, some events were moved into the town's public square.
- In 1981 the site was made into a road and public square.
- Between the middle and western one is an open space which may have been a public square.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.