"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On both days, designated hours are set for public viewing.
- These papers have now been opened up to public viewing.
- Any information provided on these documents is subject to public viewing.
- The telescope had been open for public viewing from 1905 until 1970.
- Part of the house and its gardens are open for public viewing.
- The public viewing drew nearly 4,000 people on May 15, 1949.
- It is one of three homes never before opened for public viewing.
- Her home and a visitor's center are open for public viewing.
- The gallery was first opened to public viewing in 1928.
- It is in development only, not yet for public viewing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.