"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the next 32 years, the house was used by the city as a community center for both private and public gatherings.
- I didn't ask you to make this a public gathering.
- But he said the government would not shut down other major public gatherings.
- I learned Blunt was to be at a large public gathering.
- The third floor was also used for church services and other public gatherings before proper buildings were available.
- This evening is considered to be as one of the biggest public gatherings in the town.
- The university has several buildings for public gatherings and events.
- A member of their group recently spoke at a public gathering in Moscow.
- Soldiers step in quickly to break up any public gathering.
- The town hall was also rented out for public gatherings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.