"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Part of the problem is public relations, some District 27 officials say.
- A big part of the answer, as expected, is public relations.
- Management of information systems has nothing to do with public relations.
- But she has brought a sense of public relations to it.
- Get public relations and media training or read up on it.
- "The risk is really sort of political and public relations."
- Often people give money to the organization with the best public relations.
- Until the mid-1970s a great many public relations workers came from the media.
- He has spent most of his career moving between public relations and politics.
- It had to come from administration and go through public relations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.