"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It cannot be directly reached by public transit as of this writing.
- Around 80% of the school's students commute by public transit.
- In China the main means of public transit is buses.
- Consider using public transit if it is available and convenient for you.
- "So we have to look at other areas and figure out what it would take to get people to use public transit."
- If ticket prices are too high, people will not use public transit.
- You are 13 times more likely to be assaulted at home than on public transit.
- "Based on past experience, a lot of people will start off using public transit after the crisis," he said.
- The station will give the complex easy access to public transit.
- Yet another reason to take public transit if it's available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.