"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said 14 percent of public land was considered to be in poor condition.
- The rest, more than 90 percent of the total distributed, had been public land.
- It has no structure, and is traditionally done on public land.
- You could camp out on public lands with your car.
- All Westerners live within an hour or so of some public land.
- About 43 percent of that gold was taken from public lands.
- That piece of public land is where he goes to make his living in the fall, as a hunting guide.
- After his death in 1925, it was sold to become public land.
- The amount of public land settled by the late 1870s and early 1880s was still relatively small.
- The change from public land to private lease, however, was not easy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.