"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clearly, according to that criteria, public radio is doing something right.
- "I think public radio needs to be about more than music programming."
- The show is the first ever Arabic hour on public radio.
- "I see it as public radio in a new place."
- "The mission of public radio has never been to make money," she said.
- Glass has worked in public radio for some 30 years.
- "The thing a lot of people in public radio don't get is that I'm on their side."
- It also runs the state's public radio and television networks.
- I do not get a lot of public radio for one simple reason.
- On the other side are people who say public radio must adapt or die.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.