"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The force is also now starting to see increases in public confidence.
- The damage had been done, and the public lost confidence in the type.
- The police didn't enjoy much public confidence right now, he knew.
- For now a loss of public confidence is not a concern.
- You can raise public confidence to the stars with it!
- So is growing public confidence, at its highest since the 1960's.
- Meanwhile, you can feel the air going out of public confidence.
- The new rules will increase public confidence in the system.
- It would also increase public confidence in the ability of the two governments to control the arms race.
- That can fall flat on its face, and if does so, then public confidence is lost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.