"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At a certain point, ideas simply enter into the public consciousness.
- It is another example of an economic effect that perhaps does not slip into public consciousness for years.
- "It's the first time we've reached into the public consciousness at that level."
- They have probably never been less a force in contemporary painting or public consciousness than now.
- By the end of the 1980s, the movement had passed from public consciousness.
- "If we did anything tonight, these issues are now in the public consciousness."
- Still, it does not have much of an identity in the public consciousness.
- That album really does need to be more in the public consciousness.
- "It has come into the public consciousness much more than I could have ever expected."
- Over the next two decades, he worked - often alone - to drive this idea into public consciousness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.