"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its final decline was brought about by a change in the public attitude to death.
- How does he account for the changed public attitude toward him?
- However, what has changed a great deal is the public attitude to homosexuality.
- But public attitudes have changed, they said, and so has behavior.
- But the public attitude toward a disease has to be considered in its treatment.
- "There has been a change in the public attitude and people are for reform."
- Then there is the effect that public attitudes have on the actual economy.
- It's all part of her campaign to change public attitudes to the illness.
- But city administration and public attitudes do make a difference.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.