"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And also because a great wave of public pressure built up.
- "The political will has to be there because of public pressure," he said.
- He later gave up his plan under public pressure and also fear of bombing during the war.
- As a response to public pressure, if nothing else, Congress is clearly moving toward some kind of action on campaign finance.
- The editorial staff is subject to no real public pressure.
- But he brought no private or public pressure to bear.
- With continued public pressure, both steps are possible by next year.
- Since then, both have been under public pressure to step down.
- It was one of those things that public pressure would hurt, not help.
- They reversed course under public pressure a few weeks later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.