"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had never really thought of running for public office.
- At that moment, she decided to run for public office.
- In fact, he has never even run for public office.
- About to turn 63, she has never run for public office.
- After leaving public office, he still took an interest in the city.
- Would he run for public office, the General was asked.
- Some of them had never held any public office before.
- But a few years later he was running for public office.
- So after a bit of rest, might she consider running again for public office?
- He would not run for public office again in 2004.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.