"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The problem first received public and media attention in the 1960s.
- He just says that to stay in the public attention.
- But being a governor's wife, she said, is something else, and all the public attention has had a price.
- He first came to public attention in the early 1980s.
- However, the story only comes to public attention several months later.
- He doesn't need this kind of public attention right now.
- In the end the matter was let off without much public attention.
- None of the public attention seemed to turn his head.
- Of that number only a few percent come to public attention.
- Until now, few of these reports have received significant public attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.