"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can enforcement of the law stand up to public scrutiny in their cases?
- This information was made available for public scrutiny on 28 March 2005.
- By now, he should be used to the public scrutiny.
- In the early 21st century, the Commission came under increased public scrutiny.
- The public scrutiny plays out in other ways, as well.
- That talk had long since died down and he wasn't about to put himself into public scrutiny all over again.
- It is actually a good thing to be open to public scrutiny.
- The congress has never been able to subject the Government to similar public scrutiny.
- On such an important issue, the Administration needs to open its cost estimates to public scrutiny.
- The information was made available for public scrutiny in recent months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.