"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other public employees include a town clerk and a small police force.
- He later organized public employees in Texas for the union.
- However, the court also said that public employees did not have the right to strike.
- Under the contract, public employees will be given a 5.4 percent pay increase.
- "After all, people used to say you could never organize public employees."
- And not even here, where public employees hold onto jobs like ivy.
- The teachers received a 5 percent raise earlier this year along with other public employees.
- Only now is the working week for Greek public employees being raised from 37.5 to 40 hours.
- The country has about 6m public employees of all kinds.
- More than 23,000 public employees will return to their jobs today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.