"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small group of people using the public baths can be very noisy indeed.
- Evidence of its first use as a public bath was in the late eighteenth century.
- I spent a long time that day, and the next, in having a bath at one of the public baths.
- You can't really experience Korea unless you've been to a public bath.
- He often used to go the public baths in the afternoon to rest.
- The address is today the location for a public bath and the school of the old town.
- A public bath and dining room are on 1st floor.
- A cinema and public baths were built in the early 20th century.
- On the north side of the High street is the old public bath and wash house.
- Every night after dinner he went to the public baths.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.