"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His area of research is the American government and public policy.
- They are nearly the same age and have similar ideas about public policy.
- Some of it may even have been good public policy.
- It is very hard to make public policy based on our data.
- Easy politics, however, does not always make sound public policy.
- He is working on a study of public policy toward drugs.
- I think more scientists should get involved in public policy.
- This was the general impact of war upon public policy.
- "We want to focus on how these stories might influence future public policy."
- "What the administration is doing makes good public policy," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.