"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We can watch it and feel good about how far our popular image has come, with or without public toilets.
- He said his group's research found that people do want public toilets.
- No one spoke to her except the woman at the public toilets.
- "I can show you how to find a public toilet."
- By now, some people doubt that public toilets are the way to go.
- We went into the Pentagon and changed in the public toilets.
- I had to wait in a line to use the public toilet'.
- Some of them had to ride for miles holding their body because they couldn't even use the public toilet.
- How often have you found that the public toilet in your part of town is closed.
- It has agreed to keep public toilets open 16 hours a day, seven days a week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.