"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each department of the country has its own public hospital.
- But someone has always been able to find something bad to say about the public hospitals.
- New York's public hospitals do much of our most difficult health work.
- He told me all the public hospitals turned him away.
- The main public hospital here serves 300,000 people and has next to nothing.
- The public hospital was 115.6 percent below the national average, the study found.
- The debate over private control of public hospitals has taken place around the country.
- "It benefits the community for both a private and public hospital to work together."
- How can a public hospital treat some and turn others away?
- His wife was a nurse working at the local public hospital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.