"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His next project is a series, also for public television, on the Depression.
- "This is very far from what public television was supposed to be."
- Texas is one of only a few states that give no regular support to public television.
- It was seen on American public television starting in 1974.
- The program was seen on public television in the 1970's.
- He has done a number of programs for public television.
- The area had been one of the few areas in the country without access to public television.
- His opportunity came in 1962, when he was asked to present a series on public television.
- It is set to air on American public television in the future.
- Of course, they are not available on either commercial or public television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.