"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are also given training in time management, interview skills and public speaking.
- It appears he has a great fear of public speaking.
- Today, he has returned to university teaching and public speaking.
- "Certainly not for you to give us a lesson in public speaking."
- He is going to spread the word about education through public speaking.
- For business leaders, public speaking is part of the job.
- Because we say that public speaking is the language of leadership.
- As a student she was very active in public speaking and other social activities.
- Of course that is not necessarily a good thing in public speaking.
- He started out giving courses in public speaking for $2 a night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.