"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Never was there such a public protest allowed on the streets before.
- The march today was the first significant public protest since Thursday.
- On 19 June 2005 there was a public protest against the law.
- But a huge public protest saw off the threat to 6 Music.
- Several thousand of people came and it turned into a public protest.
- The park was the site of an unusual public protest in 1901.
- But how to make a public protest which would impress the whole city?
- It was the first major public protest against him since he took office.
- Nuclear power became an issue of major public protest in the 1970s.
- He accused the government of having set too high a price for the land in response to public protests last year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.