"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A public library was also started by him in 1931.
- He spent most of his time reading in the public library outside the school.
- I spent the next three days at the public library.
- The first floor has been a public library since 1922.
- He had to go to the public library to do some local research for his book.
- Part of the services on offer is a public library.
- Everything I have told you is available in the public library.
- The public library has a total floor area of some 1 000 m2.
- A public library was part of the building until 2002.
- You can find the plans for one in any public library.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.