"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the company changed its policy in response to public concerns.
- The report was the company's first as a public concern.
- In 1989, after public concern died down, both went back into the business.
- "This is a public health concern and something we need to pay attention to."
- It was made in response to growing public concern over the quality of teacher training.
- It also, however, had come to be seen as a cause of public concern.
- Public concern was not limited to the issues of policy, however.
- That happens often enough to be a matter for public concern.
- It was first discovered in 1961 but did not become a major public health concern until the early 1990s.
- Shows how much public concern there is about this crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.