"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was also the last public execution in the square.
- The last public executions took place exactly three hundred years ago.
- "Something about a public execution that Henry doesn't want to miss."
- A few mass public executions should make my position quite clear.
- And this, the first public execution in more than a century, is the beginning of it.
- She made it sound like a public execution, Christina thought.
- This was the public execution, at which up to 100,000 might attend.
- He wouldn't bother with a grand public execution after all.
- After being taken prisoner, the men are brought before the city for a public execution.
- The last public execution had been around the beginning of the year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.