"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hadn't heard the term since leaving the public defender's office.
- At one point she even told me to bring on the public defender.
- The public defender said he'd be here first thing this morning.
- He was a public defender before going into private practice from 1969 to 1982.
- She then worked for nearly a decade as a public defender in Chicago.
- His public defender did not return a call for comment.
- My first year out of law school I got a job in the public defender's office.
- He is a lawyer who used to work as a public defender.
- "Start talking or I'll give you up to the public defender."
- Each is equal in the eyes of the public defender.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.