"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we certainly don't change our minds because of public criticism.
- There will be little public criticism of the defense after this game.
- The result was a very rare public criticism of the group.
- There is a direct link between the public criticism of general practice and the move to create a College.
- But in recent weeks he has stopped his public criticism.
- The words seemed tame enough, but in China they were the first step toward public criticism.
- Both times her regrets came too late and only after public criticism.
- But these differences appeared after the fact, in response to public criticism.
- The second was that "it must provide a forum for public criticism."
- The site was subject to public criticism from parents, teachers and school administrators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.