"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a very an active interest in public affairs.
- Later, he became very involved with public affairs of the village and county.
- The 29 people in public affairs are too many, she said.
- For the first time, he began to take real interest in a public affair.
- Since then, he has been active in both legal and public affairs.
- He took part in public affairs of the Jewish community.
- I should never have a voice in public affairs again.
- After his return he had little to do with public affairs.
- It became an important meeting place for religion, commercial and public affairs even 400 years ago.
- Many in the press influence public affairs more than most officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.