"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But wasn't that the central problem of this whole project?
- Still, there are some who question whether the whole project is the best way to get the job done.
- The whole project is expected to last 30 years and cost $400 billion.
- By the time it is complete, the whole project should cost $560 million.
- The cost of the whole project was just over $9 million.
- The whole project would take a few years to complete, she said.
- The best way forward for this whole project is to start again.
- The whole project was done in about two and a half months.
- "We expect the whole project to take two to three years to complete."
- The whole project was expected to cost £8.7 million, and the school has now been open a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.