"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Are you going to let this hold up the real project?
- The trade center is more than an office building or a real estate project.
- Of setting a real live project for a design and technology A level student.
- "Several people have asked to put up money to do five or six at a time," he said of his real estate projects.
- Many real estate development projects are planned in the city.
- Since, then it is running its construction and real estate projects.
- "The good news for them about my business history is that the average real estate project takes seven years" to turn a profit.
- There isn't a quick fix, it's a real project both on and off the field.
- The open-ended campaign has raised $164,000 toward the $3.3 million real estate project.
- These decisions will help move this from a planning effort into a real, tangible project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.