"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three-year project is expected to be completed in August 2012.
- The company claims around 100 jobs will be created by the three-year long project.
- The three-year project is expected to get under way in a year.
- It's a three-year project - the whole house is going to be 18th century.
- To begin with, her department is launching a three-year project on residential child care.
- You could get a really good three-year project with the kind of academic/policy team I describe above for that much money.
- He funded the three-year project with his own money.
- The three-year project involves a shifting of resources rather than any new spending.
- The three-year project will cost $60 million to $80 million.
- It is part of a three-year project designed to foster discourse and discussion about the death penalty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.