"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every time I talk to you, you've got some new project going on.
- But on a new project, someone should have known better.
- In 1935, the Central asked him to take on the new project.
- I have a new project to begin in a few months.
- For now she is waiting and does not yet have a new project.
- By the spring of 1870 the new project had its first name.
- "I've told them they left the country to do research on their new project."
- But the new project didn't work, and I came back to this story.
- Let us make a start today on that new economic and social project.
- "We must not allow a woman to get in the way of our new project!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.