"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually it was just a home office where Dad worked on his private projects.
- But union officials say the line between public and private projects has blurred over the years.
- So he was now engaged in his own private project.
- In the old days students were allowed to work on private projects at the expense of their classes.
- The growing anxiety you are feeling indicates a fear that news of your private project will be passed to others.
- For 25 years I've been working on a private project to try and explain this.
- The money could be used for small public investments in large private projects, he said.
- You can't expect him to be your private little project.
- I am aware of the argument that this is a private project.
- For Russia, using private projects to further political objectives is no problem at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.