"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By far the largest project could be yet to come.
- "For a project twice as large, what would be the level of the environmental impact?"
- It makes you see yourself as part of the larger project.
- This led to perhaps the largest project that the women had taken on yet.
- "We're bringing on more resources because our campaign is a large project."
- A large project has been underway at the site since 1998.
- I know that's a much larger project than this article was meant to be.
- There are several stages in the building of a set and, for a large project, many people may be needed.
- It's the largest construction project in the country, perhaps the world, at the moment.
- It is part of a larger project currently in production.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.