"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first was that scientists from different backgrounds had, during the war, worked together on various military projects.
- Out of all the projects that were going on simultaneously, the military project took the longest.
- Distinction is not made here between civil and military projects.
- In the play it also refers to a secret military project.
- Much of the money has gone to military projects whose payoff is uncertain and years away at best.
- The company, however, does have a number of promising military projects.
- But because the best equipment went to the military, many civilian projects suffered.
- If you can't get it off the ground, we can use the hull for a military project now under consideration.
- After the war, he refused to accept any government funding or to work on military projects.
- With the report, it has for the first time provided evidence directly suggesting that at least some of Iran's activities point to a military project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.