"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One percent of all revenues go to environmental projects, it says.
- During the years, a number of environmental, cultural and other projects have been accomplished.
- The Governor has already announced several environmental projects or goals in recent months.
- "That place shows what people can do when they get involved in an environmental project."
- Never has so much money been available for environmental projects in a single region.
- Their revenue is used to support community development and environmental projects in the area.
- Programs developed through Federal agencies are most often environmental projects.
- They could look for a spot on an environmental or social project, though volunteers usually need to be over 18.
- But I do agree with you that a great many local environmental projects need our support.
- This is the first environmental project of the company's social contribution program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.