"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are wonderful educational projects in schools, with fascinating results.
- They also plan to donate all prize money to educational projects.
- It was also used as a base of some educational projects.
- She was also active in educational and literacy projects for workers.
- The results will be shared with schools as part of an educational project.
- Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea: to use a musical to fund the educational projects.
- In addition, she focused on educational, health and social projects.
- He gave a large endowment once to an educational project in which I was interested.
- The institute has a particular focus on relations with educational projects in Germany, going back at least to 1995.
- Student Satellite is an educational project in which university and high school students can participate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.