"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The line was designated a national project on the 22 March 2012.
- The initiative has been framed only as a national project, isolated to America.
- One problem for us is that the results of national projects are open.
- I would like your help with an extremely important national project.
- The federal government would concentrate its efforts solely on national and international projects.
- In response, several national projects to improve treatment are under way.
- The program at Vassar will now become part of the national project.
- We're going to need to work at this, it needs to become a big part of the national project, the focus of our economy.
- Japan is the world's fourth largest energy consumer, making solar power an important national project.
- Some 100 projects, both national and international, are completed each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.