"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it's also important to remember that if solar projects are done in a responsible way, they can be a key to protecting fragile ecosystems.
- So subsidizing solar projects does nothing for this country's addiction for oil.
- It is the first solar project in Arizona to be built on federally owned land.
- It will provide additional funds and incentives for wind, solar and other projects.
- Federal incentives include a 30 percent tax credit for installation costs of solar projects.
- The National Trust said only two of its 14 planned solar projects would now go ahead.
- Seven solar projects are receiving payments, of $0.30/kWh, for 25 years.
- The authority plans to install eight solar projects in the state next year, with a total capacity of 300 kilowatts.
- But many people who are involved in solar projects say the access to power can help deal with those issues, too.
- Once completed, the solar project will provide 18% of Morocco's annual electricity generation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.