"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two retail projects now under construction there will take the street even further from the earlier look of the area.
- Central Development plans a $35 million hotel and retail project that will include the current building.
- The City Council says one must die to make way for an apartment and retail project.
- It is to be the site of a $350 million office and retail project.
- There are also several retail projects that have been proposed for the area.
- And retail projects, including two shopping centers, are to rise along nearby Route 169 by this spring.
- On December 15, 2005, ground was broken for the $30 million housing and retail project.
- While these buildings and others were going up, a major retail project envisioned for the neighborhood stalled.
- Then we started our retail project when the shopping-center industry was still in its infancy.
- The retail projects will also bring jobs and tax revenue into the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.