"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People don't have time to get involved in creative projects when they only have one day off.
- But taking time to think about creative, long-term projects could have been contrary to their best interests.
- For this married team, an even more important creative project was due: their third child.
- It will offer an opportunity to make for a more creative and fine-tuned project.
- The company was also called upon to engage in more creative projects.
- However these creative projects seemed to be only one facet of the larger Hell.com group.
- I'd like to think that this is a creative project.
- The program is arranged around the objective to complete a creative project.
- It's a creative project, but one whose costs aren't meshing.
- Her friends, she says, all have their own creative projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.