"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The organisers hope that the event will have raised £25,000 for charitable projects at home and in the developing world.
- Those living in the region could nominate a charitable project to win a $10,000 grant from Wind.
- The idea was that one third of profits should be shared each by investors, employees and charitable projects.
- A percentage of its profits go towards charitable projects in Egypt.
- The station is involved in a number of charitable and community projects.
- Some of the school's efforts involved redirecting existing charitable projects.
- Mui was actively involved in charitable projects throughout her career.
- Nor does the guild benefit only the recipients of its charitable projects.
- Bryant remains active in community service for numerous charitable projects.
- Interest from the trust's investments are distributed to charitable projects in these areas three times each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.