"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You think we could afford two such massive projects, Michael?
- Within fourteen months, the massive project would be 20% over budget.
- Being a massive project, the temple is still not completed.
- The cleanup took two years - a massive project since there were six buildings on the property.
- She needed her son out of the house because she had been given a massive new project and would be working all hours.
- The state began the massive project of reforesting the land.
- However, there was not enough finished material to piece together such a massive project.
- It's been a massive project and I've met people all over the world who've been involved.
- Two more massive projects can be found in the surrounding countryside.
- This was a massive project undertaken in 1985 by the past pupils.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.