"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But something more important than these individual projects came out of the process.
- Overall, 46 individual projects had been carried out by the end of 1989.
- No individual project can go 20 percent over budget without an explanation to Congress.
- The individual projects had been approved by the 303 Committee in 1967 and 1968.
- In 1996 the band members took a break and worked on individual projects.
- After the release of T57, the group began doing individual projects.
- Since the release of T57, the group have been doing individual projects.
- It is used for students' individual projects and research activities.
- In any case, if an individual project is good, why not fund it, indeed.
- The two worked on the book about a year, between their individual writing projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.